Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I am stronger than yesterday

There is always a fear about going back to the gym when you are not 100%, but I did not want to delay longer than I had to.  I started my bench press plan again and managed to finish Day 1.  I substituted the floor press and performed them on a normal bench but left my legs straight in front to try to replicate the floor press better.  I am sore, but feeling good.  Though I injured myself in April, I knew I was going to come back stronger.  One point last week I did some pushups and managed to do 60 consecutive pushups with energy to do a little more.  That is a PR for me by far and I was thoroughly pleased with that set.  I did a set of 50 just prior to that one.  All my efforts are paying off slowly, but surely.  I am looking forward to this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home