Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 1...again!

Alright, so yesterday I attempted Day 1 of the 6-week bench press cure again and relatively happy with the results.  The soreness from LAST Monday still lingered but it was fine.  I started floor pressing with the bar at 45lbs and worked up to 105lbs by resting the bar on a bench.  For 115lbs and 125lbs I had someone help me lift the bar into position then dropped to 105lbs again, thought I'd be fine, but needed the spot one last time and finished Day 1 successfully.

As for Day 2 (that I plan on doing Friday), I bought the boards, had them cut for free at Home Depot, bought screws but have not drilled them together yet.  I purchased a 2"x6"x8' and cut them into 14" and 20" pieces.  I am hoping I can do this safely on Friday and look forward to the plan as I am seeing the results of the training.

On my off days, I have been doing crunches and squats (trying to do 10,000 by the end of the year of each) and will try adding in other lifts along with the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home